With the growth of online-commerce in India, there are many businesses that have been built to cater to that explosive growth. With growing demand, there have been more startups emerging in the space of Customer Support, Last Mile Delivery/Logistics, Automation [e.g. Grey Orange Robotics]. This article in Economic Times points out that e-commerce firms are the new drivers for the BPO industry & with more startups emerging in that space, this number would surely see an upward-trend !!!
The following presentation from Accel Partners gives the complete outlook on “online commerce in India”
With the growth of e-commerce & “hefty” discounts being the major driver for sales, what if the consumer gets some more discount than what the e-commerce website is already offering. Yes, We are talking about “Coupon Websites” !!! Coupon/Deal websites are “by-products” of online-commerce.
If you are looking for some great deals for gifting to your loved ones, do give Zoutons a shot !!! Since consumers buy only from trusted e-commerce websites like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon; getting additional dicsountes for products brought on those sites would definitely be an “icing on the cake” 🙂 You can have a look at the Snapdeal coupon codes & Snapdeal Coupons which might help you to save some more pennies !!!
With the increase of online frauds in India, it becomes necessary that “Shopper becomes Smart” & along with discounts also checks the authenticity of the e-commerce website. Some of the smart shopping tips are:
- Shop from “known” websites e.g. Flipkart, Jabong, Shopclues, High5Store etc.
- Ensure that “Digital Payment” happens over secure [SSL] channel
- Ensure “not to save” the Credit Card is not saved. Since, no matter how renowned, the website is; better to keep CC information to yourself !!!
- Compare prices of “existing products” on price-comparison engines
- Get additional discounts on products by grabbing coupons from coupon/deal websites
- Untrusted app stores will continue to be a major source of mobile malware. Traffic to these stores will be driven by “malvertising,” which has grown quickly on mobile platforms [Source – McAfee]
In fact, “Brick & Mortar” stores are also embracing Digital Couponing” [A market that can be explored by Couponing websites]