India has been a tea-loving nation and we can swear by our cup of tea as to how much we love tea :). Many people even get a headache and feel dizzy [or sleepy] if they miss the morning cup of tea. With changing times, people have realized the health benefits of consuming a particular type of tea – Green Tea, which is a hit amongst the health-conscious audience.
Let’s look into some of the details about Green tea, benefits of green tea, different types of Green tea and how you can order Green tea online
What is Green Tea
Green tea originated in China and is made up of Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make Oolong teas and Black teas. There are different types of Green tea and the type differs based on the production process, growing conditions, and the time when it was harvested. With so many different conditions, you can expect various types of Green tea.
Benefits of consuming Green tea
There are numerable benefits of consuming Green tea, some of which are mentioned below
- Green tea is an excellent source of anti-oxidant.
- It burns the extra-fat in your body. If you are planning to adopt a healthy lifestyle, consuming Green tea should be the first thing on the list.
- It helps in the reduction of high blood pressure chances and in the process, prolongs your life.
- It helps in lowering the stress on brain power and also protects your lungs.
- It keeps your teeth safe from tooth decay and also cures bad breath.
- Stress, anxiety, and depression are on the rise, especially in urban citizens. Consumption of Green tea helps in fighting depression.
- Green tea also improves the health of your skin and fights other skin allergies.
- It helps in keeping a check on blood-sugar levels.
- Consumption of Green tea lowers the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- With so many advantages of Green tea, it can be wise to mention that it improves the immunity level of your body against illnesses.
Green tea is considered a healthy drink to consume since its major contents are bioactive compounds that improve many aspects of your health. Epigallocatechin Gallate [EGCG] is the most important ingredient in Green tea that plays a major role in fighting diseases, maintaining better immunity when consumed in the right quantity. There are so many anti-oxidants in Green tea that it can help in the elimination of dark circles, reduce aging effects, etc. With so many benefits, many ladies consume Green tea in order to look pretty 🙂
Types of Green tea
- Green tea comes in different flavors and you can opt for a flavor as per your liking
- Lemon Ginger
- Lemon Honey
- Mint, Lemon & Honey
- Barnesbeg Green tea – cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers and has no side effects on your health.
Where to buy Green tea
You can buy Green tea from the nearby supermarket, or you can buy Green tea online from a trusted company like Goodricke that has been in the business for many years. Goodricke also has a wide variety of Darjeeling tea, which is also a very good option. On Goodricke, you can opt for your favorite Lemon tea so that you can consume healthy tea and compliment its results with intensive work out!