Invention-An invention is an object, process, or technique which displays an element of novelty. An invention may sometimes be based on earlier developments, collaborations or ideas, and the process of invention requires at least the awareness that an existing concept or method can be modified or transformed into an invention. However, some inventions also represent a radical breakthrough in science or technology which extends the boundaries of human knowledge. Legal protection can sometimes be granted to an invention by way of a patent.
- the process of making improvements by introducing something new
- the act of introducing something new: something newly introduced (The American Heritage Dictionary).
- the introduction of something new. (Merriam-Webster Online)
- a new idea, method or device. (Merriam-Webster Online)
- the successful exploitation of new ideas (Department of Trade and Industry, UK).
- change that creates a new dimension of performance Peter Drucker (Hesselbein, 2002)
- A creative idea that is realized [(Frans Johansson)] (Harvard Business School Press, 2004)
- “The capability of continuously realizing a desired future state” ([John Kao, The Innovation Manifesto, 2005])
Every day or should I say every minute each one of us would have thought of some idea(which could solve an existing problem) , but you parked your idea aside(for that very moment or permanently) due to various reasons A loss of your idea could be a gain for others.Now let me come to the crux of the entire problem.
I was chatting with an enthusiastic and aspiring guy Mahesh Pidhsetti who shared his idea with me but had problems in sharing his idea with others(ie he could not find soulmates).This is not only his problem but a problem faced by many of us.
So,before our ideas die out,I have decided to take some step….These are the suggestions from my side:
- Have a GoogleGroup(YahooGroup is banned ) which would be used for the sole purpose of sharing and reviewing ideas.A record of all the members(and their backgrounds) would be maintained for further reference.
- Plan to meet on every alternate weekends to know each other and also see which person is suitable to be your soulmate.
Let’s work together to give birth to ideas and to build ventures around those ideas