The August Fest, India’s largest Startup Conference that Celebrates Arts & Entrepreneurship is coming up with the 2015 edition. The August Fest is on its way to building India’s First International Startup Conference apart from being one of the Largest Startup Conferences in Asia.
It is geared to host around 5000+ great minds from across India and few of them from Asia, Middle East, Europe and the U.S.A ! Along with the awesome participants, there would be 50+ Speakers, 50+ Incubators & 200+ Investors would be participating in the event.
The event will be held on 29th & 30th of August in Hyderabad [JRC Convention]
August Fest – Detailed Agenda
- Action Packed Two Day Conference | Applications For Startup Demos/Arts Track Submissions open from July.
- 15 Boot Camps In 8 Countries Before August ! Dates Will Be Out Soon !
- Startups Can Pitch In Respective Cities to Win a Wild Card Entry to Demo @The August Fest Stage !
- Remarkable Journeys | Incredible Talks | Intriguing Panels
- Best of The Best Startup Demos | Non Stop Film Screening
- IoT/Makers Edition | Startup Expo
- Intense Workshops | Interactive Sessions
- 50+ Speakers | 50+ Incubators | 200+ Investors
- Live Music | Witty Skits | Stage Plays
- Heritage Crawls | Unbelievable After Party
August Fest – Speaker Desk
There is an awesome line-up of speakers for the 2015 edition of August Fest [and still the team at August Fest are working to bring some more speakers on-board :)]
- Vani Kola, Anisha Singh, James Jung
- Rajesh Sahwney, Kavitha Kalvakuntla, Prasad Vanga
- Ray Dargham, Lakshmi Rebecca, Rahul Narvekar
- Anurag Rao, Hugh Mason, Rajiv Mukherjee
- Raman Gogula, Cheryl Yeoh, Ja Chowdary
- Ravi Gururaj, Malavika Velayanikal, M Chandrasekaran
- Sanjay Swamy, G Ravindran, Upasana Makati
- Manish Ranjan, Bibop G Gresta, Rohit Lalwani
- Hemachandran, Bhanu Prakash Jonnalagadda
Registration & Launchpad for Startups
You can register for the event by Buying tickets from here If you are a startup founder, you can pitch your idea by registering for the Launch Pad. The August Fest Launch Pad is for Startups looking to Pitch on Stage ! Film Makers and Creative Folks looking forward to Showcase their works can submit entries too !