Intuit India, a leading provider of business & financial management solutions for small & mid-sized businesses in the country and National Institute of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development [NIESBUD] have come up with a specialized course on financial management for Indian small business owners.
The course is briefly divided into three modules & starts from the very beginning i.e. How to start a business. The contents of the modules are as below:
How to Start a Business
- Focus on Basics [Contents - Market Research, Target Market Analysis, Competitor Analysis, Capital/Funding Needs, Infrastructure required?, What’s the return on investment?]
- Understand what you need ? [Capital, Man power, Infrastructure]
- Understand how to start [Choosing the Right Type of Entity, How to register a company ,Raising and Managing Capital]
How to Manage your Business?
- Understand Key Financial Indicators
- How You Can Monitor Financial Indicators ?
- How to Manage Cash ?
- How to Manage your Budget ?
- Some Important Tax Laws to Keep in Mind
- Don’t Forget to Pay the Government on Time !!!
- Some Financial Risks to be aware of
- Put in Place Checks & Balances
How to Grow Your Business ?
- How to Value Your Business ?
- How to Budget for Growth ?
- Sources of Growth Capital
- Get Debt Right.
- Manage Your Personal Finances, too!
- Where and How to Find Assistance ?
If you need any further information, please let your comments & we would append the same in the article.